Roof vent E37 suitable for: clay and concrete tiled roofs.
The Roof vent provides air exchange in the rooms. Protects the building from the formation of fungi and reduces humidity. Extends the service life of the structure.
- Uninsulated: uninsulated, designed for sewer riser or cold attic.
- Diameter: D150 mm
- Height: 490 mm
- Material: PE with UV stabilizer
- The outlet is available as a ready-to-assemble kit: roof vent, matching roof connection/ base, spirit level, connection pipe.
- Possibility to adjust the roof vents for different roof slopes. 0°-50°
- Equipped with a spirit level for easier and more accurate mounting of the outlet. It must be removed after leveling! (see assembly instructions)
- Special surface treatment provides special resistance to scratches, large temperature fluctuations, corrosion and UV rays.
- Butyl seal ensures a fully airtight connection to the element on the roof. Butyl is flexible – it does not crumble or harden, thus ensuring complete sealing.
- The design of the rings ensures the maximum efficiency of the roof vent.
- 24 condensate drainage channels that ensure optimal condensate drainage outside the roof vent!
- Correct air flow without narrowing the ventilation channel.
- Concealed fastening screws.
- Easy and quick assembly. Wirplast roof vents are designed with DIY technology.
- Assembly of KLIK elements. Buttons on the side of the outlet make it easy to remove the tower for maintenance of the ventilation ducts! KLIK accessories make installation easier.
- The ventilation outlets have a modern, visually aesthetic design. That is why, adding a roof vent to the roof will not only fulfill its basic function of ventilation, but will also create a pleasant visual image of the roof.
- A range of complementary accessories is also available. For example, if the room is particularly humid, we recommend a condensate collector. This will ensure efficient drainage of condensate water.